Salad Tuna Sandwich


A crunchy, healthy and colourful salad sandwich to brighten the start of your day...

Breakfast are optimal energy booster in the morning. It improves metabolism in the body, and is a no-no to skip even for any dieter.

Usually I prefer my deli in the morning to be light yet fulfilling. I love to have bread with different kinds of spread; like peanut butter, orange jam or kaya with butter. Often I like sipping a cuppa milo and dipping all sorts of biscuits into it, and my own preferences would be McVities Digestive Biscuits, Marie Biscuits or Oreo Cookies.

For home-cooked I will opt for porridges, and for packet food from nearby coffeeshops, I'll take breakfast like fried beehoon or vegetarian bee hoon. Some alternate times, l'll also be whipping up a continental breakfast or buying our all-time favourite american breakfast from McDonald's or BurgerKing.

I do experience cravings during some mornings for Delifrance or Subway. This is when my thoughts swerve into a state of rich taste savoring my mouth, with my favourite wrap of food in croissant or baguette.

To satisfy my tastebud with a simple and rich fulfilling one, salad tuna sandwich will be my choice. It is an express light meal and all food items are easily handy and dandy.

Note: Tuna may be substituted with chicken, prawns or any other favourite. (The amount of food included depends on personal likings)

Recipe
Ingredients:
  • Tuna
  • Cheese
  • Lettuce
  • Tomato
  • Bread
Dressing:
  • Thousand Island / or Mayonnaise with Sweet Chilli Sauce
Method

1. Lay Lettuce on the Bread.
2. Scoop Tuna and place on the Bed of Lettuce.
3. Cut Tomatoes and garnish.
4. Scatter Cheese pieces on top of the bread.
5. Top Thousand Island dressing sparsely.

Ready to serve. Enjoy!

Best regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...